- These XLR cable assemblies are ideal for use in professional
audio, video and stage lighting equipment. They are used to carry and
deliver a balanced audio signal to the microphone or other output music
gear, so that the final audio sound will have less unwanted noise from
outside electrical interference.
- These XLR socket to XLR plug cable assemblies have 3 pins as standard and
a circular connector. Pin 1 is connected to the shielding of the cable to
provide a ground, whereas pins 2 and 3 carry the actual sound itself.
- This cable has a XLR female connector one end and a XLR male connector
on the other end. These cables are available in a variety of different sheath
6 colours and in different leto suit all of your requirements.
- XLR Male to Female Balance Signal Cable
- Material: OFC ( Oxygen Free Copper )
- Low-noise / 3 Core+Shielded
- Length: 1m x 6
- Color: 6
- All Products over R200 / Under 1 Kg Package Size within (350*250*150mm) is Free Delivery ( Such as Jewelries , Subject to certain products only )
- Face Shields are not within the range of free deliveries ( Large quantities can be arranged , Contact our team for more information )
- All self collection will be given a R 50 Voucher to use on they next purchase on imixhome.co.za
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 workings days if you live Main Centre such as Johannesburg , Pretoria , Cape Town , Bloemfontein
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.